My dad sleep make a lot of noise snoring sound like a blockage in the air flow he smokes a lot, its loud and scares me can it be sleep apnea r smke?

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
28 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Loud snoring: Hello, this sounds like your father needs a sleep study. The best way to diagnose the exact cause would be to have him see his doctor for a scheduled work up. Personally, my father died as a result of untreated sleep apnea. I often times wonder if i could have been more pressing for him to seek treatment. Show him this message and ask him to have the work up for you and his loved ones. ; stop cigs.
Answered on Nov 13, 2013
1