AR

i took vesicare (solifenacin) for my overactive bladder and it worked. however, my overactive bladder seems to be acting up again. what should i do?

Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Consult: Please consult your doctor again to know why you are having the symptoms again. Your doctor can evaluate the condition thoroughly and can give right advice.
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine 53 years experience
What you eat and drink may also make it worse. Avoid acidic foods like grapefruit, tomatoes or other citrus fruits. Eat less acidic fruits like blueberries and peaches. Carbonated and caffeinated drinks also irritate the bladder as well as spicy food. It is good to be hydrated but drinking too much can cause frequency of urination and drinking too little is also causes urinary infection.
Nov 2, 2013