i am 38 weeks pregnant and my baby moves 24/7 literally.. i can't function during the day nor the night.. is there a possible illness why she so activ?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: Activity by your baby is completely normal.... As you know, if your baby wasn't moving, that would be worrisome and something that would make you want to go to the hospital right away. Some babies move more than others, this happens with multiples, and with women across different pregnancies. Just be thankful that your baby is so full of life! only a few more weeks!
Answered on Oct 28, 2013