Valley, Alabama

if clonzepam is litteraly the only thing that helps me for my severe aneixty and panic disorder i have no signs of addiction do i keep taking them?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Yes, you may: I have had social anxiety since age 13 and generalized anxiety before that, preceded by ptsd. I went painfully untreated until age 31. I have spent 20 years in therapy and i remain on Klonopin (clonazepam) with minimal change in dose and with ongoing efficacy for 25 years now. I have had no adverse side effects, do not abuse it, and will defend my right to stay on it just like a diabetic needs insulin.
Dr. Thomas Delaney
Geriatric Psychiatry 25 years experience
Seek advice: From your prescribing physician. Initially Klonopin (clonazepam) is started for short term pharmacotherapy. There are very effective psychotherapeutic interventions that are suggested along with medication. The whole picture should also include changes in lifestyle, diet, exercise, stress management., etc. Do everything you can to help yourself .Research shows medication and psychotherapy together work better.