Do i have a concussion i got tackled hard in rugby i the back of my head hit the front hurt a bit right after that now it really hurts i've had one b4?

Dr. AUSTINA CHO
Go to an ER: You should get immediate medical attention to rule out bleeding or swelling in your brain. Sports related injuries in account for 21% of all traumatic brain injuries in children in the U.S. According to the centers for disease control.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen
I agree that under-treatment of closed head injuries in healthy athletes is an under-recognized problem we are just becoming fully aware of. You should be evaluated immediately for the most serious potential problems as well as more subtle problems like memory difficulty, decreased concentration, and chronic headache.
Oct 17, 2013

Last updated May 2, 2016