i've been looking pale having bad headaches and stomache's what could this be from/?

Dr. Olivia Liao
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Get checked for : Anemia for a start.

What is cause of a cramping stomarch?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Gastroenterology 43 years experience
Lots of causes: Can be spasm, hunger, meds, irritable bowel, constipation, ulcers, inflammation, tumors of stomach, bowel, gyn can't give specifics, given the question. Check with your doc re: your cramping stomach symptoms.

How to stop your stomic from making sounds?

Dr. John Edmison
Gastroenterology 19 years experience
It is normal: A stoma will make noises as liquid and gas is expelled. This is normal. If it bothers you then i suggest you try a low fiber or low ruffage diet to see if it decreases amount of flatulence.

Ehat the treatment for a upset stomack?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Lots upsets tummy: An ache in the abdomen may originate from the stomach, duodenum, colon, small bowel, liver, pancreas, bile ducts and gallbladder, spleen, kidneys, female organs, the abdominal muscles themselves, hernias, blood vessels that feed the organs. Sometimes the cause is inflammatory, ischemic, infectious, obstructive, or just muscle spasms. Talking with your doctor can identify what's the problem area.

Whagt if I ate something that I normally eat and get a stmace a stomac ach what do I do?

Dr. Chad Morse
Hepatology 25 years experience
Keep a food diary: Kallie, write down everything you put in your body for a week, and when you have symptoms, how long they last and as much detail as you can remember. Taking a picture of your food with a cellphone is a fast and easy way to keep a diary. Pay attention to the amount of fat or grease is in the meal. Gallbladder problems, reflux disease, constipation and ibs are most likely sources of such symptoms.
Canada

My stomachs been hurting every morning but not all coming out. so ive been having coffee past 2 mornings. Its making me rlly anxious and bloat more?..

Dr. William Schmidt
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Take a deep breath: You are a healthy woman. lose the coffee and watch what you eat. I bet you still have an appetite. Set up a regular schedule in the morning to go to the bathroom. i see you have a history of anxiety which you need to get under control. Good luck

Last updated Oct 9, 2013