edge of my front two teeth have broken color of one tooth is changing and i have red bump on the gums. what is th best suitable treatment for my teeth?

Dr. Colton Bradshaw
Specializes in Pediatrics
Concern for abscess: Red bumps involving the gums--with or without discolored teeth--are of significant concern for probable dental abscesses. Without any further hesitation you should schedule a visit with your dentist urgently. If you do not have a dentist, then contact your primary care physician for assistance.
Dr. Scott Harwood
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Possible root canal : If the teeth are fractured and one is turning a darker color with a swelling above the tooth then chances are the nerve has died and an abscess is forming. Depending on the extent of the fracture the tooth might be able to be saved with root canal therapy or it may have to be extracted.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry 30 years experience
U Have 2 Problems: You have 2 separate problems. The broken edges can be easily repaired by a dentist, either with composite (plastic) or porcelain. The discoloration and swelling on the gums are most likely signs of infection within the tooth root. That was probably caused by trauma and needs to be addressed separately. In either case, there's nothing you can do yourself. See your dentist soon.