i have a vein on the side of my head, is this cancer?

Dr. Uma Swamy
Radiation Oncology 16 years experience
Usually common: That often is common anatomy. Please see your doctor for an exam.

What can I take to naturally increase hair restoration?

Dr. Deepti Saxena
Healthy diet, vitami: Life style changes, healthy diet and high quality vitamins could help.

Besides cell phones, what are other sources of rf energy that cause cancer?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology 47 years experience
Proof of cell: Phone link not yet in, microwaves are relatively safe, but radiation is in the electromagnetic spectrum and is a clear cause, and u-v light is part of the spectrum causing skin cancers. All seem to demonstrate direct links to dose and time of exposure. X-rays seem to have no threshold, but very low doses are very unliklely to lead to individual harm, but to a population, a small number will.

What does adrenaline do to vessels?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Adrenaline: Adrenaline causes contraction of the smooth muscles in the arterioles (small vessels).
FL

Do all mouth abscess require being drained?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
All abscesses : Require drainage for proper healing. Regardless of location.

I have headache in my head what I have to do?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Cause of headache: The best way to tackle a headache is to figure out what's causing it in the first place - is it a migraine, from not eating breakfast this am, from skipping a dose of a medicine, from not getting enough sleep? There can be many reasons. For the run of the mill dull headache, i usually like to try some Ibuprofen and/or tylenol (acetaminophen) first and see how it feels after an hour or so.

Last updated Oct 2, 2013