Top answers from doctors based on your search:

when i lose weight will my rib cage shrink

Dr. Leila Hashemi
1

Dr. Vasu Brown
33 years experience Integrative Medicine
4
Dr. Corey Clay
9 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Suggest evaluation: This can be evaluated by physical exam, however, you may be describing the xiphoid process. It is a bony prominence below the sternum.
Dr. Creighton Wright
55 years experience General Surgery
Dr. Kenneth Smith
1
Dr. Robert Alexander
26 years experience Plastic Surgery
66
Dr. Michael Tomeo
37 years experience Dermatology
Yes: However , you could develop some striae or stretch marks if the skin fibers were torn from excessive stretching.
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Andrew Lipton
29 years experience Holistic Medicine
Breast size: Breast size is affected by weight loss, and many other factors including hormones and pregnanacy.
24 years experience Psychiatry
Can't say, but: Weight loss is required to lose fat. You can't select what area the fat is lost from. So you are likely to lose some breast fat.
Dr. Martin Fried
35 years experience General Practice
You should: Its hard to say where in particular you will lose since everyone is different. You should lose some around your jaw and face as well. Good Luck,
1
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes, maybe: It sounds like you must be quite overweight. Your penis might well be more prominently visible if you lose weight.
Dr. David Brouwer
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
4
Dr. Nadeem Shaikh
Excercise : Wt loss and fat loss is proportional more visible on face.
1
Dr. David Sneid
40 years experience Endocrinology
Targeted exercise: Targeted exercise may help but the only real solution may be plastic surgery.
8
48 years experience Pathology
Fat more than muscle: Exercise is essential for gaining muscle mass.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Strength training: Strength training is the best approach.
1
Dr. David Trettin
32 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Dr. John Washburn
22
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
You lost the cushion: It is a common problem for people how loose wieght when lose the fats that cushion the coccyex area, use air daunt.
8