Top answers from doctors based on your search:

When I lose weight will my rib cage shrink

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. Liesa Harte
See a doctor!: Those are some serious symptoms you are describing. Please see a doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. William Ernoehazy
Emergency Medicine 36 years experience

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 34 years experience
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine 24 years experience
Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Suggest evaluation: This can be evaluated by physical exam, however, you may be describing the xiphoid process. It is a bony prominence below the sternum.
Dr. Creighton Wright
General Surgery 56 years experience
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
Yes when you: That amount of weight this could happen, you have to try some exercise program for the upper extremities and chest area to help bring up that. Thanks.
Dr. William Carlos
Critical Care 20 years experience
Heat and rest: Likely muscle strain... Find a hot tub or warm compress, rest for a week, Ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily for bad pain if no c.
Dr. Pietro Seni
Orthopedic Surgery 47 years experience
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
No really: You must rest , use hot pack and take Tylenol (acetaminophen) Arthritis every 6 hours
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Dr. Ankur Sarkar
Sebaceous cyst : Or a Lipoma that is catching or growing around an intercostal nerve. Have it examined by a dermatologist or surgeon and have it removed.