Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What symptoms can I expect with my TSH levels being very hypo like 28 or so

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
21 years experience Pediatric Endocrinology
49 years experience Pathology

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
1
1
49 years experience Pathology
1
49 years experience Pathology
Yes: A TSH level of 6.1 indicates a deficiency of thyroid hormone and you should consult your doctor for replacement therapy.
2
Dr. Thomas Knecht
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
49 years experience Pathology
Hypo: Your TSH level is indicative of hypothyroidism. Please see your doctor for a prescription for replacement medication.
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
1
Dr. Malina Milan
TSH: 2.69 would be considered normal by most lab references. In my lab the upper limit is 4.2. Talk to your doctor about the results. Good luck!
1
Dr. Richard Zimon
Sounds: like you have thyroid gland insufficiency (early) and thyroid replacement therapy may be indicated. Hope this is helpful Dr Z
49 years experience Pathology
No: A TSH value of 2.8 is normal. There may be some other reason for your symptoms and it would be prudent to discuss that with your doctor.
1