Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what should i do if i am wetting myself and i am not sure if my water is breaking

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder answered
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
4
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
See your doctor: You should see your doctor immediately. There are several tests they can do to check to see if the leaking is amniotic fluid.
Dr. Kathryn Mercer
34 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
4

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Benjamin Green
Absolutely!: If you are pregnant and you are experiencing this symptom, call your OB doctor immediately or head right in to the hospital!
1
Dr. Stephen Sudler
40 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Stanley Swaby
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Will happen: At 39 weeks you are getting close. There is no way to predict when but you are certainly in good shape to deliver soon.
1
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Yes: but it can be a gush or a slow leak the slow leaks are prone to infections so see your gyn if you are leaking
Dr. Susan Almquist
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Robert Varady
Specializes in Family Medicine
It could be: Yes it could be. Best to have it checked, either at your OB's office or nearest hospital
Dr. H. Bennett
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology