Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what do i do if I have ear ache, cheek swelling and fever

46 years experience Pediatrics
1

Dr. Edison Han
20 years experience Dentistry
2
Dr. Marina Armendariz
26 years experience Pediatrics
Ear pain: Could be ear infection, give either tyelenol or Ibuprofen for pain and schedule an appointment with her doctor.
Dr. Mark Diamond
46 years experience Pediatrics
Doctor: Should be examined by the pediatrician to determine if the ear is infected.The scratching is her response to her discomfort.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
36 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Angel Arturo Moya Marquez
Specializes in General Practice
Flu-like symptoms: the symptoms you mention, are concerning for a viral infection, it could be influenza. I recommend you to wear a protective mask and go to the doctor
Dr. Harold Fields
Infection : Probably unrelated but you should see a physician as a precaution. Good Luck
46 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
36 years experience Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology
3
Dr. Yash Khanna
1
Dr. Martin Raff
56 years experience Infectious Disease
Possibly: But there is no way to accurately diagnose you over the internet. Please go and see your doctor.
2