Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what can i use to clean out my ears

Dr. Tim Conrad
34 years experience Ophthalmology
Ear bulb: Use warm water with a little hydrogen peroxide in it. Using an ear bulb, spray this into your ear forcefully. You will be amazed what comes out.
1

Dr. Connie Anderson
1
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
Go to see a ENT: IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED FOR YOU TO TOUCH YOUR EAR CANAL YOIUSELF
1
44 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Richard Williams
18 years experience Pharmacy
Not a problem, but..: Hydrogen peroxide in the manner you describe should not be a problem. You may want to check with a physician for the cause of the frequent buildup.
2
Dr. Kristin Sokol
12 years experience Allergy and Immunology
2
Dr. Dan Fisher
1
Dr. Clarence Grim
57 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
49 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Itching is cuase by : Most likely allergy, clean them will help but dose not care of it.Use ear drops contian steroid.
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
35 years experience Pediatrics
Saliva...: ...Is actually a pretty good disinfectant. How it got in your ears is a different story.