Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Today is my last day of smoking will I passed the cotintine test by blood and urine on next Monday

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Conitine: Depends on test they use. Ask the people doing the test as they will know.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more

Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
Yes it is a flarek: I agree this is consistent with a flare uncertain why the old BCG site is active. The ears are certainly the Discoid. A dermatologist can help here
1
Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience Holistic Medicine
2
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
1
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Bahman Omrani
16 years experience Pain Management
Neck pain: Dad needs a diagnosis, maybe an MRI can help."weakness of bone" is not enough. Is it in front of the neck? Both sides? Back of the neck?
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Infection: You have a significant urinary tract infection.
1
Dr. William Conner
1
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!