Top answers from doctors based on your search:

scarring after scoliosis surgery

Dr. Reza Karimi
16 years experience Neurosurgery
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Stan Lee
Dr. Stan Lee answered
23 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Yes: The type of surgery will determine the location and size of the scar.
Dr. Mark Weston
31 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Yes: Right down the middle long but they look ok after about a year.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
49 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Let me explain: If the surgeon told you the hardware okay, I do not think you will problems.
1
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
43 years experience General Surgery
Keloid???: are you forming a keloid? if you are a trip to a plastic surgeon will help you. there is different ways to minimize the scar. see a plastic surgeon
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
2
Dr. Justin Esterberg
24 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
1
Dr. Mark Weston
Yes: Iwas a military physician i did see one girl make it thrpugh meps with rods but it wasca systemn error ar40-501 is the referemce.
Dr. Paul Sucgang
1
46 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery