Top answers from doctors based on your search:

PCV

Dr. Simon Tsiouris
22 years experience in Infectious Disease
3

43 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Joel Gallant
35 years experience in Infectious Disease
Anemia: That's not ok. You're quite anemic, and you need to find out why.
Dr. Holly Maes
35 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience in Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience in Neurology
And the question is?: Next step after all the information would be a question to answer.
1
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
36 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Richard Zimon
58 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
48 years experience in Addiction Medicine
1
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Aasim Sehbai
23 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Labs: Look fine, low segs or neutrophils in a setting of normal white count, i recommend checking CBC again in 3 months.
1
Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
1
43 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Le Wang
Dr. Le Wang answered
35 years experience in Internal Medicine
Need CBC number: Low MCV (
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease
Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
Needs eval ASAP: I would be concerned about a juvenile inflammatory arthritis. Is there a rheumatologist or at least a pediatrician your sister can see?
1
Dr. Binu Nair
Dr. Binu Nair answered
18 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Mild anemia: Could be iron def, or thalassemia, talk. To your doctor.
1
Dr. Jessica Allan
22 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Shah Chowdhury
41 years experience in Pediatrics
1
43 years experience in Pathology
1
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Carisa Hines
20 years experience in Palliative Care
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience in Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
43 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Louis Cooper
47 years experience in Pediatrics
1
45 years experience in Pediatrics