Top answers from doctors based on your search:

middle age

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
15 years experience in Internal Medicine

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
27 years experience in Pediatrics
See below: I would be concerned about a possible central nervous system process, such as a mild stroke. Also, it could be a sign of anxiety.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience in Preventive Medicine
Multivitamin: Ask at a health food store.
Dr. Eugene Batelli
22 years experience in Podiatry
1
1
Dr. Luis Villaplana
34 years experience in Internal Medicine
BETWEEN THE AGES: Of 9-14.
3
Dr. Luis Villaplana
NINE: 9 usually.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience in Psychiatry
Dr. Albert Pizzo
59 years experience in Family Medicine
2
Dr. Arthur Mandelin
19 years experience in Rheumatology
Painful?: Persons with psoriasis can develop a form of arthritis characterized by swelling, pain, and in extreme cases, deformity.
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
No: masturbation does not cause baldness.
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-healy
38 years experience in Pediatrics
Variable: It depends on many factors, for instance family history, history of RSV infection as an infant, prematurity, allergies, environment etc.
Dr. Faysal Saab
8 years experience in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Average age 18: But range can vary +/- a couple years.
Dr. Sabha Ganai
19 years experience in Surgical Oncology
3
Dr. Christopher White
42 years experience in Cardiology
60 to 100 is normal: 60 to 100 is the normal resting heart rate for adults.
1
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
38 years experience in General Surgery
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Yes: Repetitive loud noise without hearing protection, trauma or infections could impact hearing.
Dr. Karen Dantin
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Possibly: Possibly but usally not significant
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Female Heart attack: Please go to the er immediately.
1
Dr. Joy Jackson
18 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
A male asked:
Dr. Marc Lewbart
18 years experience in Emergency Medicine
No: Your adult teeth do not regrow. Your wisdom teeth may be erupting If you feel like you have teeth "regrowing" in the back of your mouth.
Dr. William Fagman
47 years experience in Ophthalmology
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
27 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Karen Butler
20 years experience in Family Medicine
1