Top answers from doctors based on your search:
Disclaimer

large condoms

A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. John cuong Doan
17 years experience Family Medicine
You may want to: try ribbed condoms which may improve sexual enjoyment. Or if it is concentration issue then you may need to use some herbal supplements. I would not ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Try how it may fit..: Using a fitting-well condom is advised so to minimizing possible rupture. To sort such out, you may try moderate to large size gradually up to extra-l ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Penis size: My guess is you are not measuring your penis girth correctly. But the best solution is to see what size fits best.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Yes - large: Regular condoms usually work for a girth btwn 4.7 to 5.1 inches. If girth exceeds 5.1 inches (130 mm) may need a larger size condom. If girth is less ... Read More
A 24-year-old member asked:
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
25 years experience Gynecology
Hole yes: hole in condom fluid escaping from vagina
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
37 years experience Pediatrics
More stimulation: It is not uncommon for women to not have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. Many women need more stimulation of the clitoris. Talk with your pa ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Erinn Huffman
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
15%: Condoms are about 85% effective, which leaves a 15% chance that you could get pregnant, even when used correctly. Condoms are the only method to preve ... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience Internal Medicine
Not: A vey big chance at all. It is actually vey vey low . A back up method is however always suggested
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
45 years experience Pediatrics
Possible: Any material from an excited male penis can get you pregnant. It is more likely at certain points of the cycle, and with a full "load" rather than sma ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends: The more partners you have the greater that risk is. It is certainly possible since about 1 in 4 people in America have herpes, 90% of them do not kn ... Read More
1
1 comment
1
1 thank
A 47-year-old male asked:
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
Unlikely: HIV is passed through blood or body secretions like semen or vaginal secretions when they come in contact with a raw area or a break in the skin durin ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!
Unlimited visits
$10/month