Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is it safe to use monistat 3 while pregnant

Dr. Michelle Jones singer
Gynecology 39 years experience
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Hoanswered
Yes: Topical antifungal treatment is safe. Good luck!
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Zachary Veres
Monistat: highly doubtful that monistat will cause the false positive tests.
Dr. Ronald Buckman
No: If used according to the package directions there should not be any problem.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 24 years experience
Dr. Caren Reaves
Safe, not effective: Monistat treats yeast, not bacteria so you'll need to visit a provider if your symptoms continue to see if it really is yeast or bacteria.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
Possible: That medication works best when present continuously in the vaginal for the full three dose cycle. It may work if used intermittently.
Dr. Emad Mousa
Vaginal yeast: I do recommend to use it as directed, there are other forms of Monistat 1;7.