Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is it possible to get punched on the head and get a bruise and die like days or weeks later

Dr. David Miller
1
Dr. Mark Fisher
34 years experience Neurology

Dr. Edward Smith
54 years experience Neurosurgery
6
49 years experience Pathology
Go to ER: It would be prudent to go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital to rule out internal injury.
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. John Munshower
Time: It takes time for the blood, that has pooled to cause your bruise, to resolve. Other than time, make-up is your only other alternative.
2
Dr. Jon Fishburn
30 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Clarence Grim
57 years experience Endocrinology
Nose punch: Duck next time. Should go away. If there in 2 weeks show to medical team. Take some peace or boxing lessons.
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
33 years experience Neurology
Dr. Matthew Goren
32 years experience Ophthalmology
Get checked: You might have a problem with you sinuses, which is behind the bone that you describe. If it is persisting you should get evaluated.
25 years experience Psychiatry