U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I can see a pulse in my left eye

A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shin Beh
Dr. Shin Behanswered
Neurology 10 years experience
Migraine: See a neurologist who can help decide which is the best medication for you. If the pain is too much to bear, you may need to visit an er.
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 53 years experience
Severe headache: Medication to abort migraines are many and include triptans, ergot amines, cambia, nasal xylocaine. Numerous meds exist to prevent headaches, includi... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Don't know dx: If you are experiencing chest pain & palpitations - recommend that this be medically assessed. Need to rule out cardiac problem.
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Carroll Rund
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Other symptoms?: Do you have any swelling or pain, Adischarge, and is vision ok? Any redness? Probably best to have i checked out in the office.
A 45-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kevin Teal
Neurosurgery 31 years experience
Need workup: Things to consider include your blood pressure. A visit to your primary care doctor is in order to get evaluated. A neurology consult can assess for a... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Ophthalmology 46 years experience
Near or far issues: Typically this means that one eye requires more eye correction (near of far sightedness) than the other. Your eye doctor can measure for this to see ... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Fred Orlando
Ophthalmology 37 years experience
Need more info: If by 50, you mean 20/50 then that eye needs to be 20 feet away from something that can normally be seen at 50 feet. The 22 you mention is harder to u... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Kermani
Ophthalmology 25 years experience
VariousPossibilities: The question depends on many details. Pain in one eye may be caused by many things including a foreign body, injury, inflammation, sinus congestion, ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 64 years experience
Iris: you need to see an ophthalmologist who can observe the area and provide a diagnosis.
A 59-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Ophthalmology 46 years experience
'Floaters': When the vitreous jelly in the back of the eye ages, it begins to break up and some of the solid jelly will 'float' around--eventually it will dissolv... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Soft contact /blurr: That is not usual. Would discuss with your doctor you may wish to try a lubricant like systane prior t o lacing your contact but the cause of the dry... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership