Top answers from doctors based on your search:

hydroquinone is expired can still use it

44 years experience Pathology

A male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Stop hydroquinone: this is a normal side effect of this medication.
1
Dr. Joy Jackson
1
2
Dr. Matthew Stanwix
16 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Glynis Ablon
29 years experience Dermatology
Best treatment is: a Ruby laser!
Dr. Bob Ourian
26 years experience Dermatology
Bleaching cream: Hydroquinone is a bleaching agent. It's used for getting rid of hyperpigmentation, such as melasma, sun-damage spots, etc.
7
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
21 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Lustra (hydroquinone): Lustra contains 4% hydroquinone, glycolic acid and an antioxidant complex. Used to treat hyperpigmentation of the skin.
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
50 years experience Dermatology
Yes: For pigmented spots, usually for face. It's a bleaching cream.
1
Dr. Robert Berger
41 years experience Dermatology
Color: Overuse can actually cause non reversible darkening. There have been rumors of carcinogenesis, but doubt are true and no literature to support.
4
Dr. Glenn Messina
35 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. Ryan Taylor
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Dr. Jack Mutnick
17 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Allergy: You have to take the medication and see if you have an adverse reaction. There is no way to find out otherwise.
1