Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how long does it take for sudafed to get out of your system

Dr. Marsha Davis
Depending: On how long you used it and how much probably 3-4 days. Couldn't you take a letter from your doc stating you had a prescription to use them??

Dr. Richard Zimon
1
Dr. Reema Maindiratta
Specializes in Neurology
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
No interactions: Are found according to my references.
Dr. Roy Arnold
1
Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Half-life 5-8 hrs: That's an approximate range since doses and bodies can vary. So, the drug should be out of your system within a day. Hope this info is helpful.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Gregory Bussell
Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
About 30 minutes: Usually starts in 30 minutes and lasts about 8 hours depending on the dose.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Shara Sand
27 years experience Clinical Psychology
Attentional issues: Sometimes a paradoxical reaction to stimulants can be an indication of attentional issues.
24 years experience Psychiatry