Top answers from doctors based on your search:

hcg doctors directory

Dr. Karen Butler
1

Dr. Alan Patterson
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
1
Dr. Emil Shakov
17 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
I am for it: When done with a properly qualified physician and with injections and the protocol exact, you can have great results that are safe and sustained.
1
Dr. Charles Whiting
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: There isn't any scientific evidence that they work. Best wishes!
44 years experience Pathology
Placebo: They work if, and only if, you comply with the diet and exercise guidance that the pricey supplement is sold with.
Dr. Travis McCoy
22 years experience Fertility Medicine
Dr. Zoltan Saary
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Normal pregnancy.: It seems that you have a normally developing pregnancy, Have your Ob follow you further soon!
Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ask: That is not a standard way of doing things so you will need to ask the doctor who is treating you to clarify your plan of care.
1
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
49 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Kathryn Leenhouts
30 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Nicole Bullock
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!