Top answers from doctors based on your search:

gangrene in appendix

Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease

Dr. Lori Wagner
26 years experience in Internal Medicine
Locally: Gangrene spreads locally, peripherally extending out from a central location.
A male asked:
Dr. Robert Whitfield
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Gangrene: Usually there are reasons such as is hernia, frost bite, emboli etc. You should be seen and evaluated by you primary.
Dr. Steven Frydman
46 years experience in Podiatry
None: Gangrene is a problem of circulation and infection.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. It is a fatty tumor in the large intestine. The location is on the right side of your abdomen.
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Milton Mintz
66 years experience in Geriatrics
That entirely: Depends on what the cause is? See you pcp for an exam.
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
39 years experience in General Surgery
2
Dr. David Drewitz
26 years experience in Gastroenterology
3
Dr. Russell Juno
21 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao answered
45 years experience in Hospital-based practice
Not always: Fever may or may not be there mostly abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
39 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Arthur Heller
42 years experience in Gastroenterology
Dr. Sean O'mara
23 years experience in Emergency Medicine
1
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
38 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Sounds complex: Sounds like you have had surgery. I would just ask to talk to your surgeon about what was done and why and get your questions answered.
1
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
27 years experience in Gastroenterology
Many things: This could be crohns, gastroenteritis, pelvic inflammatory disease. If you symptoms persist for more than a week, you should probably see a doctor.
4
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Appendix: I have never heard of the pain beginning in the upper leg. I will also refer this to dr. Hoefpner who is an excellent surgeon.
1
Dr. Mary Maluccio
26 years experience in Surgical Oncology
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience in Medical Oncology
Dr. Marvin Den
44 years experience in Internal Medicine
Pain on right: Appendix pain is usually right sided, but you may have other issues that need to be addressed like diverticulitis. See your doctor.
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack answered
30 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Thomas Dowling
39 years experience in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
2

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!