Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Cut labia shaving

Dr. Douglas Lawson
28 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
36 years experience Pediatrics
Deep cut: I would have a dermatologist see it for the size of the lesion, but if you can stand the pain, etc, good luck !
Dr. Diane Minich
See doctor: To have the area examined since it is not healing.
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
52 years experience Rheumatology
No: It should heal given some time. Pubic hair serve a protective purpose. I would urge that you do not shave it off.
Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
1
Dr. Harold Fields
Cut: Keep it clean and it will heal in a few days. Good Luck
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. Otto Placik
34 years experience Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Gregory Hines
Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin: Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin should help with pain. This is presuming that the cut is not requiring surgical closure.
Dr. Charles Whiting
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology