Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can you crush azithromycin pills and put in soda

45 years experience Pediatrics

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ask your MD: Please ask the MD who gave you the Azithromycin to obtain the best result.
Dr. Timothy Farley
9 years experience General Practice
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
Sure, no problem: If you can't take the pills, it's OK to crush and mix them with these or any other food.
1
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
3
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
1
Dr. Matt Wachsman
2
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
Crushable: Yes, this medication is acid stable and can be crushed over food, just make sure to eat the entire dose!
Dr. Richard Zimon
Yes: however it may be just as easy to swallow them in applesauce they are very small pills! Hoep this helps! Dr Z
1
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
Yes: it can! Be cautious though, to make sure you actually take ALL of the pieces.
2