U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can a blackhead turn into a cyst

A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Padmashri Rastogi
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Giant epidermoid cysts and boil are. known to occur on thigh. Do not force a cyst to rupture by squeezing or piercing it. Avoid touching, picking or p... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso
Plastic Surgery 27 years experience
Cyst on back: It could be a cyst on your back and the blackhead is the connection to it. I recommend evaluation by a medical doctor as a cyst needs to be excised s... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alina Dumitrescu
Specializes in Pediatric Ophthalmology
No, they do not.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
No. Neither of cysts have blackheads. For healthy diet: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/., exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urin... Read More
Dr. Christopher Schmidt
Facial Plastic Surgery 19 years experience
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Acne: If you have painful cystic acne, I recommend working with a dermatologist to find the best solution.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Examination: Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatmen... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 25 years experience
Blackheads and cysts: There are many skin care regimens to treat acne. You may have your skin evaluated by a rmatologist who can prescribe a medication to treat the cystic ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Arlo Miller
Dermatology 16 years experience
There : There are several possibilities. I wonder if you might have hidradenitis suppurativa: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/hidradenitis-suppurativa/ds0081... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
It is unclear what your question is but, if you are looking to treat your acne, you should see a skin doctor. A skin doctor can evaluate the severity ... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
No time?: Any licensed physician can handle all but the most severe cases of acne. I trust you're already using topical benzoyl peroxide 5% 2x/day; your persona... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. John cuong Doan
Family Medicine 19 years experience
You probably need: a direct visual examination since if it has developed into folliculitis, which is an infection of the hair follicle, with pus formation, or even an ab... Read More