Top answers from doctors based on your search:

burn from heat or fire

A female asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Burning Pain: You need to find the cause for your pain. It MAY be neuropathy, a form of never damage, or something called RSD which is less likely. Please see yo ... Read More

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alan Jackson
29 years experience in Addiction Medicine
See an: Ophthalmologist soon for best treatment
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
Deep Heat: Deep Heat rubbing gel is used to treat muscle soreness. It acts like a counterirritant that produces a penetrating heat sensation by increasing blood ... Read More
1 thank
A 70-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience in General Surgery
Depends on the: Depth of the burn. Only a trained medical person can tell the depth. If it is a heating pad burn, it is usually superficial, second degree at the mo ... Read More
1 thank