Top answers from doctors based on your search:

albumin in blood plasma

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huh? : I'm sorry but that question makes no sense. Please restate and try to clarify what it is you want to know.

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Not necessarily: I would question the 5.8 value, 4.1 is normal. I only suspect that the 5.8 value was a lab error. Next check should answer the question.
Dr. Robert Fietsam
34 years experience Thoracic Surgery
2
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Chem panel: hi, both calcium and albumin are within normal range.
1
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Michael Borookhim
24 years experience Geriatrics
Albumin can be used: In hospital settings to be infused to increase a patients blood pressure temporarily.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Rafael Lugo
27 years experience General Surgery
Yes: Albumin is a type of protein and eating any protein will increase the Albumin levels but it may take months to get there.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
43 years experience Pathology
Fluctuates: This can drop farther just from drinking a big glass of water. Stop worrying. Best wishes.
1
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc