Christopher T. Conti, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Primary Care Health Services, Inc. As an emergency medicine & community health physician with specialized training in concussion management & European Football (soccer) medicine, Dr. Conti is able to offer quick, targeted, evidence-based advice for a wide variety of health topics including:
- recognition of urgent and emergent, potentially life and limb-threatening conditions
- management of chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension & asthma
- treatment & prevention of sports injury including sports & work-related concussion
- sports/fitness-performance improvement coaching
- occupational medicine and work-related injury
- travel medicine health recommendations and global consultation availability
- diagnostic testing results-analysis, interpretation & recommendation
Dr. Conti believes that faith & science work together to promote the health & wellness of the 'whole person'; and that optimal health involves a strong partnership between patient & physician built on communicatiengagement, availability, credibility, trust & teamwork.
PCHS has 9 convenient practice locations in Pittsburgh and provides complete medical & dental care for all regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Some sites have on-site pharmacy services & we can even help get you to your appointment.
Dr. Conti's passion is helping people achieve optimal health by meeting their personal wellness goals. Dr. Conti believes that a faith-driven care model combined with the evidence-based medicine make PCHS ideally suited for the innovative & exciting new world of virtual concierge medicine.
Dr. Conti is excited to be part of re-shaping the landscape of medicine making competent & compassionate care accessible and affordable to a global ‘waiting room’.
We are excited that you have chosen to learn more about Dr. Conti & look forward to beginning a powerful and productive partnership with you!