Dr. Joshua Garren, is an award winning, board-certified radiation oncologist recently arrived in Tulsa from Boston.
• ten years of Ivy league education at Brown and Harvard, earning a Master’s degree as well as an MD.
• assistant clinical professor at Tufts Medical School.
• voted one of Boston’s top doctors by his peers in each of the past four years.
• Patient Choice Award
• Compassionate Physician Award
• named to the first US News and World Report list of top doctors in the United States
His research has been presented internationally, and has been supported and recognized by the Defense Threat Response Agency, the Department of Defense, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the American Heart Association, the Sarnoff Society, the American Foundation for Aging Research, and others.