Related Q&A for Dr. Christopher Tiu

A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Christopher Tiu
Dentistry 17 years experience
See a dentist: Your symptom could be calcified salivary duct. Call your dentist and have him/her give you a definitive answer.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions, provide medical advice, write prescriptions, and more.
Answer emailed
in 24 hours or less