U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free

Dr. Vardhan Reddy

Vascular Surgery
Steubenville, OH
36 years experience male

Locations

Office

Steubenville, OH

Address

3150 Johnson Road, Suite 108, Steubenville, OH
Directions

Practice website

About

Bio

Cardiovascular and Endovascular surgeon.

Specialties
Doctors may have more than one area of specialty interest. Board certification in a specialty area means the doctor has completed formal training and has practice experience in that specialty, and has passed the certification examination from the corresponding accredited medical specialty board.

Vascular Surgery

Languages spoken

English

Doctor Q&A

27 Answers
1 Agree
The number of answers this doctor has agreed with.
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Go to either ACC/AHA: You go to american heart association for explanation in layman info band go to american college of cardiology for professional info.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Not always : 15% times stress test is wrong.
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
13 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions, provide medical advice, write prescriptions, and more.

Ask doctors free
Answer emailed
in 24 hours or less

Testimonials
Recommendations and Thank you notes are endorsements given from patients or other doctors.

2
Recommendations
39
Thank you notes
HealthTap member
Mar 31, 2015
Dr. Reddy is an amazing doctor! #nationaldoctorsday2015 #virtualflower1
HealthTap member
Mar 31, 2015
Dr. Reddy is an amazing doctor! #nationaldoctorsday2015 #virtualflower1
HealthTap member
Thanks for your quick reply!
HealthTap member

Education & Training

Medical/Graduate school

Nagarjuna University, Guntur Medical College, India
Graduated 1985MD
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions, provide medical advice, write prescriptions, and more.
Answer emailed
in 24 hours or less