Dr. Cynthia Thaik is board certified in internal medicine and noninvasive cardiology. She is a Harvard trained physician and a holistic practitioner.
Dr. Thaik is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine and the Co-Director of the Women’s Cardiac Risk Screening Program at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank. A member of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, PCRM, and a recipient of the Cardiovascular Research Award from the American College of Cardiology, 1995.
· American College of Cardiology
· American Medical Association
· American Heart Association
· Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
· Certified Ideal Protein Partne