STI symptoms, erection issues, bladder or bowel issues, skin and hair care.
Our HealthTap Primary Care doctors can offer specialized care and advice for issues related to Men's Health.
Only with HealthTap Prime
$39 or copay
What we treat
What we don't treat
HealthTap virtual visits are not intended for use in medical emergencies
Always call 911 or your local emergency service immediately if you think you have an emergency. If you experience any of the following medical issues or any other critical or life-threatening situations, go immediately to an emergency room:
What we can't prescribe
There are some medications that telemedicine providers, including HealthTap doctors, rarely if ever prescribe or refill.
Opioids and other controlled substances like:
Psychiatric drugs like:
Lifestyle drugs like:
Frequently asked questions
How much does HealthTap cost?
HealthTap believes that quality healthcare is a fundamental human right and should be accessible to all. Therefore, we strive to make our services free or as affordable as possible — with or without insurance.
There are two types of membership:
With HealthTap Prime, for just $15 per month, you get:
- 24/7 on-demand Urgent Care to video or text chat with the first available doctor within seconds for advice, prescriptions, test orders, and referrals for just $39 per visit or your insurance copay. That's 50% off with each visit!
- Exclusive access to Primary Care video appointments for just $39 per visit or your insurance copay. That means you get to:
- Choose your own primary care doctor to get to know you deeply
- Stay healthy with regular screenings and check ups
- Manage any ongoing conditions or concerns over time
- $100 off online therapy visits with our partner, Talkspace
- Care for all your children is included at no additional membership cost!
- Search millions of trusted answers from 90,000 U.S. doctors across 147 specialties or ask your own health question anonymously to get your own educational text answers within 24 hours.
- Instantly understand what may be causing your symptoms and what doctors usually recommend doing with HealthTap AI, our doctor-trained and doctor-assisted chatbot.
- Conveniently schedule appointments with nearby walk-in clinics nationwide, including thousands of CVS MinuteClinic locations for common health concerns that require in-person treatment or testing.
- Store all your medical records securely and privately in one, convenient to access app — without storage limitations. Benefit from personalized care from our doctors who will always tailor their diagnosis and advice for you based on your profile and history.
With HealthTap Basic, you don't pay any membership fee, and you get:
- 24/7 on-demand Urgent Care visits at just $80 per visit or your insurance copay
- The same great access to millions of doctor answers to any health question and AI-guidance for your symptoms
For all virtual visits, we accept most health insurance plans. You can also pay the same low price without insurance using just a credit or debit card, or PayPal.
Can HealthTap doctors write prescriptions?
Yes. HealthTap doctors can write medically necessary prescriptions, as well as order lab tests and other procedures. Doctors send the prescriptions to the member's preferred pharmacy.
How do I select my preferred pharmacy?
You select a preferred pharmacy by going to your HealthTap account page. (If you haven't created an account yet, do so here.) Click on the "person" icon in the top right of the page once you've logged in. Click on Account. Choose Preferred Pharmacy from the list of options.
Can I use health insurance with HealthTap? How does it work?
Yes. HealthTap accepts hundreds of insurance plans for use on both Urgent Care and Primary Care visits. The cost of the visit depends on the member's plan. HSA & FSA funds are accepted.