Doctor insights on:
What Is An Example Of A Hand Injury Due Too Much Computer Usage
Tendonitis: The most common hand injury associated with typing and mousing is tendonitis. Symptoms include pain and tenderness over the tendons of the wrist, hand and fingers. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be aggravated by computer use but is not usually caused by it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some pain and numbness in right hand/forearm more pronounced with computer usage. Mostly work related. What is the problem?
Overuse injuries: It sounds like you need to visit your physician to have an examination. Overuse injuries occur when we apply repetitive strain to our muscles and joints. Your work environment may need to be looked at. In addition, if the numbness happened all of a sudden, with your history of hypertension, be able to recognize the signs of a stroke and call 911 immediately if you have them. ...Read more
Cold is better: Ice the area for 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off when awake is better than heat which causes more swelling. ...Read more
How long would it take for a fingernail to grow back after falling off? Mine has been off a week after a hand injury and i haven't seen much growth.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens to you when you lose too much blood due to injury or trauma?
- Can too much computer damage your eyesight?
- Too much hand sanitizer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will using the computer at night too much affect my night vision permanently
- Will looking at the computer too much make you see eye floaters
- Irregular heart beat due to too much exercise
- What is too much potassium?
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free