Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Achilles Tendon Injury
Stretch!: Make sure you do your warm-up and cool down stretches consistently. Check your shoes and make sure they are not wore out. Adding an arch support or heel pad may be beneficial. Temporarily hold back on your exercise intensity or duration. If these things do not work, see a podiatrist or orthopedist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Achilles problems: Sometimes an in jury to this area feels like a popping and it immediately causes sharp pain and a limp. Pain at the back of the heel, worsened by walking barefoot or trying to toe-raise are also signs. See your local podiatrist for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is achilles tendon injury?
- What does it mean when spleen injury?
- Types of achilles tendon injuries
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when anterior cruciate ligament injury?
- What does a torn achilles tendon look like?
- How long does it take for achilles tendon injury to heal?
- Why does my achilles tendon hurt when i walk?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free