Doctor insights on:
Swollen Face After A Car Accidental Injury
Possible infection: Both swelling and fever are classic indications of an infection. However, since we have little information to go on as to what treatment you had and for what, we can't know for sure. The swelling could be from the injection and the fever could be unrelated to your dental treatment. However, since it might be an infection, you need to see your dentist asap for an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After a recent epidural steroid injection, i developed a really flushed and swollen face. Is this dangerous? Or is it a commonplace thing?
Is it normal to have a swollen face still 3 days after getting four wisdom teeth surgically extracted?
WNL: It is within normal limits, and depend on the severity of your surgery. Speak to your oral surgeon for further guidance. ...Read more
Iv been abusing laxatives for the past 3 months. after stopping i started to wake up with a swollen face and hands .. what may be the cause ?
Could a swollen face caused due to chronic sinusitis disappear for a month post an abortion? I have heard infections disappear\increase after pregnanc
Following on the previous question. I discontinued cipro after two doses. Now a day later I am still having symptoms. Eyes red swollen. Face swollen. Severe ha and neck ache. Diaphoretic. Any suggestions?
ALLERGY SINUSITIS: Most likely you have allergy sinusitis , or you could be having a chronic sinusitis try to take allergy medicine like zyrtec or Benadryl at night since it could make you drowsy if persistent you might need to see ENT specialist some people benefit from saline nasal spray, some suggest local honey from your local farmer market. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- A swollen face after
- Injuries after a car accident
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will a knee be swollen after acl and meniscus surgery typically?
- Can i accidentally die from taking a sleeping pill after drinking some wine?
- How soon after injury should i receive a tetanus shot?
- Ankle still swollen after sprain a month ago
- Talk to a dermatologist online