Doctor insights on:
Sudden Lower Back Pain No Injury
Low back is usually described as the region between the end of the rib cage to the pelvic bone. The back pain may be related to problems with the nerves, muscles, circulation, ligaments, bones and joints. If the pain is aching, dull with stiffness, muscle spasms are usually the cause. If the pain is sharp, shooting, burning, throbbing , numbness, tingling, ...Read more
Vaginal itching, watery yellow discharge, painful urination at times, localized pelvic pain, lower back pain, lower back pain n flank pain.Wat cd this be?
64 days late w/multi -test. Pregnancy symptoms bigger painful breast, heart burn, lower back pain, heighten taste, weight gain, urination, mood. ?
3 weeks of lower back pain that's spanning entire back now. Painful to straighten back. Recently experienced minor chest pain at work today. Related?
236 weeks?: Are you carrying a toddler? At 36 weeks that is not abnormal..At 36 weeks they are likely "real" contractions. ...Read more
I've been having painful cramps and lower back pain all month. But now it hurts so bad im crying and now my boobs are hurting really bad. Why? :(
Unrelated: These are probably unrelated conditions. I would start by seeing your primary care physician, who can do an initial evaluation of your complaints and likely initiate treatment, and send you to specialists if necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain no injury
- Lower back pain and cramps but no period
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Sudden ankle pain no injury
- Sudden sharp pain in lower right back
- Lower back pain no bowel movement
- Sudden sharp lower back pain on left side
- Sudden sharp pain in lower back right side
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free