Doctor insights on:
Site Of Injury And Broken Toe Has No Feeling
No feeling: You may have permanently damaged the nerve so it will not return but it is way too early to determine that. You are going to have to give it at least 2 to 3 months to find out if the nerve has been permanently damaged. In the meantime use warm compresses on the area. These will help the nerve. Remember warm not hot as hot will cause more damage. ...Read more
Do you need to visit doctor for possible broken toe? (2nd toe). Swollen. Pain on movement or walking . Started 2 days ago. Don't remember any injury
Ice,rest,: Broken toe can be painful, i hope you hade xrays and it showed the break.It is treated by spliniting it to the next toe and heals pretty fast if the break is simple and there is no diplacement , if displaced see orthpedic take some pain pills and put ice on it and avoid putting pressure on it, you can wear sneakers with padding to avoid contact and pressure if not xrayed get it done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My broken toe has no feeling who should i see
- Broken hand has blister on it
- Possible broken big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything to do for a broken toe?
- Toe nail broken
- Broken vs bruised toe
- What is the treatment for a broken toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free