Doctor insights on:
Safe Sex Eye Injury
Good question: Anything that causes eye pain or that can risk further injury to the eye should be avoided. If the injury required suturing, there can be a risk of sutures breaking from bearing down. It is advisable to ask the doctor who treated you for your specific injury what level of activity you can engage in safely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 10 yr old son has been prescribed wysolone 20mg for an eye injury. The dose keeps reducing after 1 week till one month. Is it safe.
Many: Depending on the structure injured, and the nature of the injury, symptoms can include blurred vision, pain, redness of the eye, tearing, loss of central or peripheral vision, among others. Treatment depends on the nature and degree of the injury, but can include drops, patching, special bandage contact lenses, or surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is sex safe when have an injury?
- Safe spinal cord injury sex
- Is it safe for a man with spinal cord injury to have sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Oral sex is safe or not
- Is it safe to have oral sex?
- Safe sex cervicitis
- Safe sex cramping pregnancy
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free