Doctor insights on:
See below: Once the fracture is treated the usual management of a radial nerve injury would be one of waiting. The nerve could have been damaged by the fracture, or could be compressed by swelling of the tissues around the fracture site. Talk with your orthopedic surgeon and see if nsaids might be a good option, or if other therapy is indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long should I be in a cast for an elbow injury where the radial head edge popped off and turned backwards?
One month ago i fell, with minor fractures to my left radial head and my right lateral malleolus. Two weeks after injury, i began severe muscle spasm in right shoulder. Is fall the cause? Delayed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Radial collateral ligament elbow injury
- Radial artery injury
- How long does it usually take a radial head injury to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Radial nerve injury humerus fracture
- Radial nerve injury splint
- Isometric exercises for a fracture of the radial head injury
- Radial nerve injury at elbow
- Radial collateral ligament thumb injury