Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Work Out After An Eye Injury
No risk: Using a computer cannot injure your eyes. You can get fatigue and other symptoms such as redness or burning. These symptoms can be treated. ...Read more
It depends: It depends on the severity of vision loss. If vision in the injured eye is poor then depth perception is lost and has to be "re-learned" by visual clues. If vision remains good in the injured eye or can be restored surgically, then depth perception should not be effected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Depends on the injury, but most injuries would not preclude you from having sexual activity. Some surgeries it is recommended to avoid strenuous activity after for 7-30 days. ...Read more
Increases over time: The link between blunt trauma recession of the anterior chamber angle and secondary glaucoma was established by wolff and zimmerman in 1962. The risk is 3-4% in the first year and 10% later on. Other eye trauma features associated with increased risk are hyphema (blood in the anterior chamber), excess pigment clogging the trabecular meshwork, elevated baseline eye pressure, and lens displacement. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What can I do for the pain and light sensitvity after eye injury cause by a cord from a pair of hair clippers its been over 48hrs redness and pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have bloodshot eyes after pink eye?
- Is it okay to work out your back if you have mild scoliosis?
- Is it okay to see an aura due to eye strain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to eat dessert if you work out?
- Is it okay to smoke if you have an eye infection?
- Is it okay to watch a film in 3d if you have an eye infection?
- How soon after a spinal cord injury is it okay to give the person a massage?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free