Doctor insights on:
How Would You Know If You Have A Soft Tissue Injury Or A Possible Bruised Bone
The body is composed of tissue that are classically described as beiing derived from three basic embyonic layers known as the endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm that then differentiate into the structures that compose the body such as skin, soft tissues, bone, muscle, organs, etc. Stem cells are not differentiated and have the potential to ...Read more
Nondisp webr b fx with soft tissue injury in jnt caps+partly torn aftl delt no union orif+bone graft how in terms of severity would this be described?
How long should incredible shoulder pain last from an impact injury to the shoulder that does not include broken bones i had a motorcycle accident 7 days ago i had an X-ray to rule out broken bones and was diagnosed with deep tissue bruising I have been k
I had a soft tissue injury of the base of my thumb. 3 1/2 months later it hurts to weight bear, carry things, open bottles, bring my thumb upward?
Is it possible to step wrong into a small hole in the pavement and get a soft tissue injury on the top of the foot? Ankle is fine.
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How would you know if you have a bone fracture in your foot?
- How would you know if you have breast cancer?
- How would you know if you have a liver fluke?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal soft tissue injuries?
- How to treat soft tissue injury?
- How to know if you have a knee injury?
- How would you know if you have a immune deficiency of some sort?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free