Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Achilles Tendon Injury Last
Varies: This may depend on how long after the 1st injury occurred, how it is being treated, what type of injury. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on how severe the injury. But any where from 2-4 weeks. ...Read more
Stretch!: Make sure you do your warm-up and cool down stretches consistently. Check your shoes and make sure they are not wore out. Adding an arch support or heel pad may be beneficial. Temporarily hold back on your exercise intensity or duration. If these things do not work, see a podiatrist or orthopedist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Achilles problems: Sometimes an in jury to this area feels like a popping and it immediately causes sharp pain and a limp. Pain at the back of the heel, worsened by walking barefoot or trying to toe-raise are also signs. See your local podiatrist for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Immobilization: Hi: the quickest road to recovery is cast immobilization and not try to dance through the injury. Best regards: dr. Mark reed placentia-linda foot & ankle group drs. Mark and melanie reed 1275 rose drive, suite 136 placentia, ca 92870 fax: (714) 528-0739 office: (714) 528-2252 www.Footpain.Org drmreed@footpain.Org. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should brachial plexus injury last?
- How long should spleen injury last?
- How long to heal achilles tendon injury?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should anterior cruciate ligament injury last?
- How long does it take for achilles tendon injury to heal?
- How long should a head injury last?
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free