Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Usually Take A Radial Head Injury To Heal
I have a comminuted fracture to the radial head in my right elbow. It's been 9 months and i'm still in pain. How long does this take to heal?
Radial head fracture: Heals in the same time frame as most bones in most healthy persons 7-8 weeks. Pain can be from the severity of the fracture and joint and tendon mal alignment, elbow ligament problems, joint stiffness , and a host of other issues. Speak to the treating physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
6-8 weeks: It take about 6-8 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long should I be in a cast for an elbow injury where the radial head edge popped off and turned backwards?
I have congenital dislocated radius, how long does it take to recover from excision of the radial head surgery ?
Couple of months: After excision of radial head first two weeksare rough and you will not be able to use the arm. Then gradually you will be allowed to start excercising and using the arm slowly o heavy use for several months but it will improve every week for complete recovery it may take as long as 3-6 months. ...Read more
One month ago i fell, with minor fractures to my left radial head and my right lateral malleolus. Two weeks after injury, i began severe muscle spasm in right shoulder. Is fall the cause? Delayed?
My dr wants to take out my artifical radial head in my elbow is this a good idea should I have it done
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it usually take a radial fracture to heal?
- How long does it take for a radial head fracture to heal?
- How long does it usually take for a groin muscle injury to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it usually take a metacarpal fracture to heal?
- How long does it usually take for a herniated disk to heal?
- How long does it usually take for abdominal muscle strain to heal?
- How long does it usually take for a back strain muscle to heal?
- Talk to a neurologist online