Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell The Extent Of An Electric Shock Injury
Shock is a condition in which a person cannot circulate enough blood (carrying oxygen & nutrients) to the vital organs in the body. If shock persists, various parts of the body will stop working, and the person will die. Causes of shock include injuries, excessive bleeding, heart failure, infections, chemical imbalances, ...Read more
Sometimes i got electric shock from any thing connect to electricity while others don't i even got it from water if I have an injury in my finger :d?
I feel electric shock sensation on upper left leg. No pain, just electric shock feeling. No injuries or back problem. What this could be?
Yes: High voltage shocks can result in death. ...Read more
This could be: Related to faulty electrical setup. Please have those outlets checked by a qualified electrician. ...Read more
Electric sensations: The sensation of "electric shocks" is common in certain types of neuropathic pain. Also, it can happen after radiation therapy to the spine. You can start with your primary care physician to evaluate your symptoms -- s/he may also want you to see a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Shocks: At low energy levels, electric shocks stimulate the individual muscle cells to twitch singly. At medium energy levels, the muscle cells contract as a group within a muscle bundle. At high energy levels, the whole muscle group will contract. Shocks can also interfere with the electrical activity of the heart and brain resulting in heart attack or seizures. ...Read more
I took a shower,touched the light switch&I think I got a tiny electric shock.If I did get shocked, how long is the elect.on me?Is it worse b/c I'm wet
Hi dr. I have some problem in left side of tongue, its not paining, feeling like small electric shock, earlier it was not there, ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you increase the life expectancy of an artificial hip replacement?
- How can you tell the difference between types of pink eye?
- How early can you tell the gender of a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?
- At how many weeks can you tell the sex of a baby
- How can you tell the difference between slight and transient brain injury?
- How can you tell on an ultrasound the gender?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?