Doctor insights on:
How Can I Recover From A Knee Injury Faster
Follow doctors rx: Physical therapy is the key to your recovery. You will begin physical therapy within hours of your surgery. The goal of physical therapy is to get the knee moving so that the reconstructed ligament does not stiffen and shorten, causing further problems. The joint will become rigid if the knee is not exercised properly. Failure to perform the physical therapy exercises cause tight, stiff knee. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rest: One of the more common issues is it band strain which causes pain on the outside of the knee. Rest is important, stretching the area can really help. You can maintain your fitness by swimming or biking. If you don't swim, try water running. You really should be able to run pain free before starting up the running full bore. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: Unfortuneately, no supplements have been shown to speed healing. Many of them claim to help, but there is no science behind the claim. While we know the benefits of proper and balanced nutrition, this plus proper rehabilitation are the best things you can do to heal as quickly as possible. ...Read more
Knee injury. Jointline pain. No tear. Ex hurts knees but recover w/minor soreness. Do step aerobics & vmo exs. Is it normal to have soreness?
Had knee injury 10y ago, diagnosed as partial miniscus tear on mri. Recovered well and do basketball. Is sensitive to certain daily moves. Suggestions?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i recover from a broken arm faster?
- How can rehabilitation help people recover from spinal cord injuries?
- How can you recover from a torn ligament in the knee without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to recover from a lower back injury?
- How to recover from a body building shoulder injury?
- How to recover from hip flexor injuries?
- How to recover from hip flexor injury?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free