Doctor insights on:
Head Injury Blood Clot
I have sore bruise halfway across the back of my knee. I noticed it yesterday after feeling sore pain. I did not injury it. Could this be a blood clot?
Blood clot?: doubtful. Have you been traveling? need more history to guide you. Perform a virtual consult to get more information and be able to help you. ...Read more
A head injury is a condition in which there is injury to the skull, scalp, or brain. The injury may range from a minor bump on the head or a more severe brain injury. The head injury may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding ...Read more
After head injury how long does it take before you can be sure there is no blood clot in the brain?
Depends: This depends on the mechanism of injury and age of the patient. Majority of head injuries lead to bleeding immediately after impact, due to disruption of blood vessels in the tissues. If an initial ct does not show any bleeding, risks are relatively low to have a delayed bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doubt it: Honestly, i doubt it very much!Get a more detailed answer ›
Will a head blood clot require surgery? Will taking medicine be enough to make the blood clot go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood in nose mucous sign of head injury
- Does blood in mucus indicate a head injury?
- Symptoms of a blood clot in your head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a knee injury lead to blood clots?
- Injury to back of head causing blood shot eye
- 4 year old shin injury still hurts could it be a blood clot
- Signs and symptoms of blood clot in head
- Talk to a hematologist online for free